Hello to all my lovely followers and visitors *waves*
Some of you may remember the canvas I started and which I shared in my post for WOYWW a few days ago. I experimented some more and this is the result:
Forgot to add a breathing tube to the deep sea diver, I'll fix that :-D
As you know I don't share private things here on my blog. Suffice it to say that this is 'inspired' by events and feelings I experienced recently. But don't worry, I'm okay so far :-)
I'm just glad that I had enough time to make something for myself only for a change. It helped a lot :-D I really don't know what to do with it. but that's okay.
Thanks so much for your visit, have a good week.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a transformation. I like where it ended up. Hope all is ok x
ReplyDeleteWow its beautiful, there is a lot going on in the sea! Have a great evening!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes karin
Boah - der ist ja absolut genial!!!! Hammer und so viel zu entdecken!
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, I love the transformation too, you certainly have captured the colour of the sea beautifully and I love how you 'buried' things in the sandy bottom. A fabulous make. Thinking of you....... Big Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteDas ist dir super gelungen! Es gibt soviel zu betrachten! Klasse gemacht, ich bin begeistert!
ReplyDelete