Good morning all (well, at least here in Germany) and welcome to WOYWW #218, the weekly chance to snoop around on other people's workdesks all over the world. This great opportunity is offered by Julia Dunnit at the stamping ground and many fellow crafters follow the call :-D
It's raining today, which is a relief after the last many days of heat and sweating. But I don't complain, we wished for a 'proper' Summer for years after all. So far we have a great summertime. I'll be able to concentrate well on work today :-)
This is how my desk (dining table) looks like at the moment:
A coworker asked me to make a wedding card for her son and her daughter in law to be :-)
You can see the paper I chose (Harmony Collection from 7 gypsies) and some color samples to help me decide which ink pad I'll use. The stamp is by SU and a very generous fellow stamper lent it to me. On the left the ever present coffee and some charms I'm planning to add to the card. On the upper right you can see the annual season-ticket for the local swimming pool from my daughter 1 - I only told her for about umpteen times to put it away along with her swimming bag ... but it's a lot easier to ask mum where things went *rolleyes*
Anyway.
These are the panels for the card:
and a little pocket which will be adhered to the inside to hide a voucher (ah, stupid me ... I think it's too big .. *argh* ... anyway, I'll see to that later ... now off to work first).Coworker asked for a teepee card.
Happy WOYWW!
and thanks for visting me :-)
Hugs, Suzanne xxx




Hi Suzanne, not joining in AGAIN this week (DH's birthday goes on all week) but just wanted to say hello. Love the view of your desk - and the little pocket looks great, even though you don't think it fits ...... Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteOh it looks wonderful Suzanne, your co worker will be thrilled. Love the papers you've chosen and that couple on a bicycle is really such a lovely image. Let's not start on the tidiness of teenagers. My eyes can't roll enough!!
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, that stamped image is lovely, and unusual too I'm sure your colleague will be thrilled. Have a great week MMx #65
ReplyDeleteLove your cards, I liked the stamp too - another one for the list.
ReplyDeleteLynda #82
Hi Suzanne, One does get some strange requests for cards. But yours is looking good. Thanks for the heads up re TIO, so happy. Have a good day. Liebe gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDeleteLiebe Suzanne, Dein Arbeitstisch sieht seeehr verlockend aus. Die wunderschönen Papiere und Deine Werke gefallen mir sehr. Die Farben finde ich total schön, sie haben etwas Klassisches, das ich sehr mag.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße zu Dir
Erika
That wedding car will be stunning, love the stamp. You know it will be all your fault if the membership card goes missing, after all it is on your desk!
ReplyDeleteDebxx
That looks as if it will be an amazing card when you're all finished, and a super cute stamp to start off with.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your visit this week--I mistakenly linked the wrong desk, so you actually saw the workdesk from 2 weeks ago, not that it looks much different now, lol!
:)trisha
#109 with the correct link!
Hi
ReplyDeletethat stamp is so cute it will make a lovely card. You know it is always mum's fault when stuff goes missing even thought mmums also know everything
have a good week
janet #27
I think the card will be super - Thanks for visiting me this week BJ#85
ReplyDeleteThat SU image looks so sweet and perfect for your card along with your gorgeous papers. Have a great week and Happy WOYWW! Danie #14
ReplyDeleteOoooo, that bicycle stamp is just darling. The card will be wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHappy Woyww,
Sandy #9
that project will pretty when done! Thanks for stopping by! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #95
ReplyDeleteThat wedding card looks very promising. What perfect paper for the occasion. April #122
ReplyDeleteLovely card coming together! Fab colors you've chosen. Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8
ReplyDelete