Hi all :-)
First of all I want to thank you so much for all your very kind comments - each and every one is highly appreciated - and to say a big Hello to my new followers. I'm honored to see you stopping by from time to time.
It's not much going on here with this heat. I still have to work for another two weeks, then I'll have a few days off. I'm counting the days ...
Anyone who is inclined to please keep your fingers crossed for me for about the next fortnight ... it's essential :-D I'll tell you if my plan works out.
Today I finished this card, more gelli collaging ... still heaps of scraps and 'mis'prints around here ...
This card will be posted off tomorrow to a very dear friend along with a tiny goodie :-D
A little while ago I joined the group 'Art Abandonment' on FB - I don't really think people in this neck of the woods (dullsville) do/can appreciate this, but I'll try anyway because I think it's a great idea.
I made two postcards (translated: learning to fly) and a little bookmark to leave behind in public :-)
Thanks for having a peek.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You are so clever Suzanne with your collages, love the wonderful background and the sentiment is fabulous! The postcards and book mark are wonderful too. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteI love them Suzanne and it's a great idea. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. I'll look forward to hearing the news
ReplyDeletesuper schön ist das alles gestaltet!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne , Ich werde aufpassen auf die Nachricten. Fab cards and bookmark. Liebe gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDeleteI often think about this too - I'll be interested too see how you get on.
ReplyDeleteI've just been looking at that bird stamp on eBay :D Love your postcards and bookmark! They's have to be idiots not to snap these up when they see them.