Posted off one of my gelli envelopes today after stencilling cornflowers onto it :-)
And I forgot to share this card I made for a coworker's birthday last week:
The background is made with T.H. kraft paper/distress stains spiced marmelade and paper from the 'engraver' series by prima marketing. I used the T.H. die 'torn notebook'. Stamps are by crafty individuals (CI-323), indigo blu, paper artsy/hot picks, can't remember who the ballon is from ... in the right corner at the bottom is a button cut from the T.H. sewing room die and embossed with thick embossing powder. At last I stamped a script stamp into it.
I'm linking this up to the Crafty Individuals Challenge which is 'anything goes' (with at least one CI product)this month.
Thanks so much for visiting.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




wow beides ist absolut spitze - der Umschlag ist echt ein Träumchen !!!!
ReplyDeleteThe card is beautiful Suzanne and I just love that envelope - I have just got that stencil, must use it now I have seen your beautiful creation. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, I see one of the stencils already in use, looks great. Love the card as well. Liebe gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDelete...what a lovely way to send a card by dressing up the envelope, a prelude to whats inside for the recipient...gorgeous work, colours and textures, your friend will of loved this keepsake, it's beautiful...Mel:)xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet vintage card Suzanne and I love the envelope...lovely mail art!
ReplyDeletekind regards, Alie :-)
Der Umschlag ist hammerstark
ReplyDeleteund das allerbeste ist, das er hier jetzt vor mir liegt!
danke schön! :)
Love your card Challenge entry - great colours! Thanks for joining us at CI, Jean x
ReplyDeleteYour card is wonderful, I like the Flapper set against a more masculine style background.
ReplyDeleteLovely Mail Art.
Wishes
Lynne