If I'm not able to craft I have at least to stock up my crafty stash, don't I?
Okay, here we go:
some gorgeous papers
Wendy Vecchi Stamps (half-price), fusible film, an album, also at half price, T.H. D-bookrings
a small background stamp, beeswax, rust
paper clips, lace, duct tape
notebooks to alter
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow it looks like you had a great shopping experience at the craftorij, haha. Groetjes karin
ReplyDeleteNice additions to your stash! Wish I could find the rusty stuff o'er here. Hugs
ReplyDeleteWooHoo - great new goodies to play with...... I'll come straight over then !!!!! hahahaha LoL
ReplyDeleteHugz IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx
Now that what I call a great haul.....love the Wendy stamps. I have not been very successful with the rusting powder so I am looking forward to seeing how you use it. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteLollll...you did well with buying Suzanne..great items, that will give you fun to play with!
ReplyDeleteIf I only knew how your face looks, we would have talked together...oh my, bizar eh? :-)
Kind regards, Alie :-)
Looks like you had a fun shopping trip! I will be interested in seeing how that rusting powder works... is it just rusted iron filings?
ReplyDeletefun shopping! love all your goodies! esp. those stamps!!
ReplyDelete