Monday, August 19, 2013

handmade book with gelli prints

Since the recipient got this - thankfully it arrived safely and obviously she enjoyed it ;o) - I can share this book with you now (didn't want to spoil the surprise :-)).
I made this book for a swap. The backs of the pages are mostly blank, some with a little paint on it, for some additions according to her own liking.

front
closure
 back
pages with bookmark
and the spine
I made four signatures.

Thanks so much for visiting :-)

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, not surprised she loved it, it is gorgeous - love the wonderful colours and your ever amazing gelli work. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a gorgeous booklet!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always Suzanne! G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book looks great Suzanne, such nice details.

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)