Tuesday, August 20, 2013

a fairy

for the anything but a card challenge #26. They want to see fairies on just about everything - except on a card.
It's just a small thing that I made – but definitely no card :-D



It's an envelope I made with a gelli plate print and stamps.
I stamped the moon (which you can hardly recognize) directly on the print as well as the tree. Both images are colored a bit with water-soluble crayons.
The fairy was stamped on a seperate piece of cardstock and the body was masked to color the wings with dylusion sprays and a touch of glimmer mist. Then I cut it out and glued it onto the envelope - done :-D
The moon is by de Stempelwinkel, the tree by Vildastamps, but I can't remember where the fairy is from.

Thanks a lot for stopping by ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

9 comments:

  1. The gelli plate background looks impressive..the fairy does well on it!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have coloured the fairy Suzanne and your background is wonderful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great envelope, I wouldn't want to open it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoWza - this is beautiful - I really like the gelli plate backing and the way you got those white wings on there :-)
    Fabulous creation :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Einzigartig großartig, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous gelli plate background enveloppe!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow das ist echt Kunst - Mailart der Spitzenklasse!!!
    Liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful.....Liebe gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. sehr gelungen!

    die Elfe ist auch von Vilda *zwinker*

    Lieben Gruß :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)