Firstly: sorry again for not posting and commenting much these days, again life interfered ... On top of all (a few of you already know ... thanks so very much for your support! ♥) someone (I really don't know whom I pissed off in any way) informed against us at the youth protection service. Yes, there sadly still are people who do this. It makes me very sad to experience that some people seem to think methods from over 65 resp. 26 years ago should be used :-(
Anyway. Danger is over, children are still with us and the woman from the service couldn't understand the accusations either. Sorry, I normally don't share private information here, but see this as a kind of 'warning' that those people are still active.
So, I didn't have much time to work on anything. I started this mask ...
I couldn't decide if I should paint it black or gold underneath so I thought I could do both. But now it kinda looks like a giraffe LOL
Of course I did a google picture search, which usually inspires me, but this time it failed. If you have any suggestions how to proceed please let me know ...
Thanks for having a look and any advice is highly appreciated :-)
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
witches
3 hours ago




My first thought is that of the old "masked balls"
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, I have missed you and so glad to hear that all was resolved. Try to put it behind you now - I know it must be hard....... The mask is beautifully crackled, love the way that two colours come through. At first, I admit, I though alien but seeing the above comment I agree, a masked ball - maybe a few feathers then and a couple of gems. Although I love it just as it is! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteHello Suzanne, Gut zu hoeren dass es ist jetzt ein bissen besser. Your mask is fab. Redanne idea of alien is a good one, and so is the other one. Just go with the flow, try some ideas. Viele liebe gruesse von francesca
ReplyDeleteHallo Suzanne, Deine Maske erinnert mich eher an eine Venezianische. Das sieht so toll aus!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you've been having problems. I hope it all works out. Your mask is so beautifully crackled. It will be wonderful after you finish it all up.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear from the strange troubles someone brought you in!
ReplyDeleteYour masks looks great with both the gold and black popping up through the white...so nice!
kind regards, Alie :-)
As someone who has been on the receiving end of that kind of trouble (from a spiteful, sadistic, twisted ex) you have my sympathies. Hope it didn't upset your children to much x Just try and hold in your heart that Karma may take her sweet time but she will BITE whomever did this to you.
ReplyDeleteAs for the mask - beautiful. Love that crackle effect.