I needed a paper to wrap a little gift into and didn't have any left. Again the gelli plate came to my rescue. I took a piece of purple kind of vellum paper, wrapped the
Thanks for having a peek anyway.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
'Not broken, just battered'
I won't comment on blogs with word verification any more. Thanks for your understanding.
A practical and very beautiful way to wrap a gift! Brilliant way to do it quickly too! Thrilled you shared this with the party!
ReplyDeleteIt is a most beautiful piece of vellum now Suzanne - love the gorgeous colours! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteOh so you wrapped it first and then printed it? That is an unusual way but it came out great!
ReplyDeletewow what a great idea, it looks gorgeous and unique! Have a nice weekend! Groetjes Karin
ReplyDeleteWhat a awesome idea! Love your print!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful one. I cannot believe I have never thought to use my plate in this way. in fact - we just bought another roll of wrapping paper! Duh!
ReplyDelete