What caught my attention when flicking through my dictionary was the word 'yarn'. Well ... that couldn't be too difficult, could it? Next I thought about how to use it in an 'original' way LOL. I thought about a maze and how you could find out of it (Ariadne and Theseus popped into my head) with the help of a ... stop! And there's the first mistake: not yarn but Ariadne's THREAD ... hm. Then of course I didn't have a stamp with a bull ... perhaps a cow would do? Without any male or even human parts of course ... anyway. Also I never knew that the maze the Minotaur lived in obviously had a special pattern
that's why I just put some modeling paste with brown and red acrylic paint through a brick wall stencil ...
Anyway, here it is, my page for the letter y - at least there's some yarn on it :-D
The background is again a gelli plate print with various paints and stencils. The cow is a stamp by artemio, the pictogram was a freebie from a craft stamper magazine issue.
Thanks a lot for stopping by and having a look :-)
Have a great and sunny weekend wherever you are ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx





Very good, like your thinking.....gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDeleteI like what you have made, a modern maze. Fun piece! Thanks for visiting my blog! Valerie
ReplyDeletehaha, but the card turned out great, its fabulous! have a great summer!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes Karin
love this, and the way your mind wanders :D xx
ReplyDeleteYou lost me a bit with your "yarn" but loving the page all the same. Strange how yarn and thread can mean stories too. Thanks for visiting my Yorkshire Day BJ
ReplyDeleteSince my mind wanders in a similar fashion I understand entirely how you created your page and as BJ said your discription became a yarn too. So all round a successful interpretation and cool addition to your challenge pages.
ReplyDeleteThis is great
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy