Hi all, welcome to my second post for today.
This is the newest addition to my alphabet journal - a page with the letter T. It's my entry into the Craft Barn Alpha challenge week 15 - T:
When I came across the word 'talon' I didn't even look further because this stamp - which I love - popped into my mind. I knew I had to use it. So I just had to think about what this talon could claw ... and there's the second T-word: the toad.
The background is a gelli plate print again with a ghost of a wing. Stamps are by acapella Stempel and crafty individuals and I used a stencil to show a bit of blood :-D at the top. Toad, talon and the monk (the latter just to cover some space ;o)) are stamped on seperate prints and cut out. To finish the page I added a black feather.
This is how the print looked before:
Don't worry about the toad - he looks very brave and authoritative, doesn't he? I'm sure he'll find a way out ... :-D
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Suzanne, great choice of word, that claw stamp is amazing - I just feel a teeny bit sad for the toad..... Love the gelli plate background. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteThat claw stamp is gorgeous and so perfect. Toad doesn't look fazed one little bit. Brave Toad :)
ReplyDeleteLove the piece you created - very interesting! Love the background especially.
ReplyDeleteLove your page - a litle gruesome but I'm certain your smart toad escaped because surely the monk was looking out for him and thats why he appeared in the nick of time.LOl. Makes perfect sense and that claw is great.
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, I love the dark and intimidating feel of these pages, you've really captured the dark side of that talon! Your toad looks like he's up to the challenge! MMx
ReplyDeleteGreat page, love the talon and Mr Toad, fantastic background too.
ReplyDeleteSylv xx
Great interpretation for those two words
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn,
Izzy