Hello all you ATC lovers and crafters out there ... hope you are well and able to enjoy a few sunny days for a change.
We have a new challenge over at Fun with ATCs - this time it's something for the avid movie watchers among you - classic films.
-------------------------
Bei Fun with ATCs gibt es eine neue Challenge, diesmal besonders für die Filmliebhaber unter Euch - "Filmklassiker".
I couldn't decide and made three ATCs ...
-------------------------
Ich konnte mich nicht wirklich entscheiden und habe drei ATCs gemacht:
Stamps are by oxford impressions and art journey plus a scrap from my dictionary.
Stamps by crafty individuals, Acapella stempel, Andy Skinner, hampton arts.
Both backgrounds are gelli plate prints.
I had some blood left from my small zombie-project. Stamps: Tim Holtz, unknown.
Can you guess which films they are supposed to be? :-)
-------------------------
Könnt Ihr erraten, welche Filme das sein sollen? :-)
To get some inspiration or just admire some awesome ATCs please hop over to the FwATCs challenge blog to have a look at the amazing ATCs the DT member made.
Thanks a lot for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Drei megageniale ATCs, gefallen mir alle total gut.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
von Anke
Wow die sind genial - Die Voegel sind auch bei mir im Kopf sofort aufgetaucht ;-) LG Dagmar
ReplyDeleteI'm not that good in movies, but I do like the atc's...especially the 3rd one is very artistic.
ReplyDeletekind regards, Alie :-)
I think I know two of the films but don't want to embarrass myself by saying..... Your ATCs are brilliant though - loving the birds one... Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteSomeone has been busy. Love the pulp fiction ATC. Such a good movie. I'm guessing the top one is titanic? And the middle one the birds? Love all the layered stamping x
ReplyDeletebeautiful ATC's, love the last one, that one looks most dramatic! Groetjes Karin
ReplyDeleteHi suzanna, great ATC's, got 2 of them, but not the top until I read Marks's comment. LOL. Gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDelete