Tuesday, July 16, 2013

all good things go in threes

Hi to all of you who've been awaiting the new challenge over at ATCs with excitement :-) and of course hi to all the visitors, too :-) Hope you're all well and enjoying some good time crafting - or doing whatever people around the world are doing in Summer.

Again a fortnight passed by in a wink and it's time for a new challenge at FwATCs. This time we ask for a set of three ATCs that recognisably belong together.
-------------------------
Schon wieder sind 14 Tage vergangen wie nix und es ist Zeit für eine neue Herausforderung bei Fun with ATCs. Diesmal möchten wir gerne eine Serie von drei ATCs sehen, die sichtlich zusammen gehören.

This is what I made:


The background is made with some paper from an old encyclopedia I found in the bulk trash (there were at least two more but they've been too soaked to rescue) and dyed with tea. I stamped some images from stamper's best and cherry pie onto it. Then I stamped postmarks on a gelli print as well as the animals which I cut out and adhered to the postmarks (postmarks and animals are by Acapella Stempel).
-------------------------
Für den Hintergrund habe ich Seiten aus einem alten Lexikon, das ich auf dem Sperrmüll gefunden habe, mit Tee eingefärbt und mit Stempeln von Stamper's Best und Cherry Pie bestempelt. Die Briefmarken habe ich auf einen gelli Druck gestempelt, genau so wie separat die Herren, anschließend alles aufeinander geklebt. Briefmarken und Tiere sind von Acapella Stempel.

For some inspiration please have a look at the gorgeous ATCs the other DT members created, you can see them on the FwATCs challenge blog.

Thanks so much for having a look and each comment is highly appreciated :-)

Suzanne

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic set and what a wonderful find with the books :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As ever, you have created the most wonderful backgrounds and I do love those animal stamps. Wonderful ATCs Suzanne! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Love those backgrounds, and the quirky images are brilliant - a great trio!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)