Saturday, July 13, 2013

album/booklet

Hi all, hope you're all well out there ...


I made a little album or booklet or whatever you want to call it:

For the outside covers I used patterned paper by Heidi Swapp (Vintage Chic, Worldwide).

The butterfly actually is a brooch I found yesterday while looking for a birthday present. It was held together by jumprings but when I tried to get off the fastener on the back some of the rings broke. So I tied the two halves together with twine that has been covered with distress paint metallic antiqued bronze.
The butterfly as well was covered with the distress paint and embossed with ep rust and vintage photo.

The insides are covered with a paper from the 'engraver' collection by prima marketing.
I tea-dyed some sheets of paper to put them inside with album posts.

I found this gorgeous video by stampinStuff01 on the internet and had to give it a try :-D There will be more, I'm sure.

There's no need to ask for it LOL it's already on its way abroad.

Thanks for having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous Suzanne and well done for recovering the broken butterfly, it looks wonderful with the twine and jump rings. Love that map paper too and those Engraver papers inside - all beautifully done (as ever!). Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its fabulous, love it!
    have a great weekend!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganz klasse und voll nach meinem Geschmack (:o)Besonders die handgefärbten Seiten. Es geht doch nix über vintage(:o)Schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschönes booklet und ein schönes Tut! Vielen Dank für's teilen !
    Liebe Grüße
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)