Sunday, July 14, 2013

shall I - shan't I - shall I ... :-D

There it is, all new, shiny, and virgin ...

My new gelli printing plate. The big one.
Honestly, it was difficult to use it for the first time :-D but that's what it is for, isn't it? And it's just too much fun.  This time I only used it to quickly print some paper to wrap a birthday present for a pal of my son. I recycled some kind of kraft paper a box was stuffed with.

Thanks for having a look.

Have a great Sunday ;-)

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

6 comments:

  1. The wrapping paper looks good, the big plate is better than the small I think, more scope, bigger pages. Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh! What a great idea to use it for! Oh. Now you're making me think I might need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - that's amazing - thinking of purchasing one myself - shall I shall I ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you have the set of Gelli plates now Suzanne. I love the paper you created - there will be no stopping your wonderful creations now!! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - great - i love Gelliprinting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thats a big one,nice! The wrapping paper looks great! Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)