Thursday, June 27, 2013

thank you ...

Firstly I want to apologise to my friends in blogland for not commenting much lately. We've had a rather tough week ...

I made a small plain and 'simple' notebook as a little thank you for a coworker who gave me much support ungrudgingly recently :-)

front outside and inside:

back inside and outside

The paper is from Tim Holtz and prima marketing (engraver series).

I hope he will like it :-D

Thanks a lot for looking.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a bad week, those weeks are the pits:) Love the notebook you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful notebook, I think your coworker will like it! Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es wert bisser werden.....Lovely book for your co-worker. Liebe gruesse von francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great git to appreciate someone's support.
    All the best, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandiose neue Werke, liebe Suzanne! Das mit dem Zombie-Blut weiter unten ist der Knaller....
    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
    LG MARTINA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)