Friday, June 21, 2013

night birds

Nothing to share this week but this quickly made gelli plate print thingy.

Gelli print on kraft-/packing paper with paper stencils, stamps (Tim Holtz, 100proofpress, flamingo art).
The bird is cut out from a different gelli print.

Now I just need an idea on what to do with it :-) At the moment it's just the new background pic on my phone :-D 

At the beginning of the week I didn't have time to do anything, many things to do, then it has been too hot and I had to go to the swimming pool with the children, and yesterday our basement was flooded from the heavy rain with which the sewerage just couldn't cope. So we spent many many hours mopping up water, unpacking cardboard boxes and reorganising the stuff, throwing things out ... but we were lucky under the circumstances. Other people in our village suffered worse.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Its a beauty!
    Have a nice weekend!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Suzanne, so sorry to hear about your flooding, hope you are all back to normal now. Love your gelli plate creation - great colours and stamping. Hope you have a lovely weekend. hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to share? This is a great creation Suzanne...gorgeous combination of background and stamps!

    Have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!! Suzanne I sure would like to learn how to do something so wonderful. I need to start playing with my gelli plate.
    I am so sorry about the flooding,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear about your flood, there is nothing worse, because its not just water. Hope its going ok. On a happier note, love the birds theme of your Gelli plate print. Liebe Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)