Note: if you're coming from WOYWW - I put up the wrong link.
This is the correct one ... sorry.
---------------------------------------
I found the tutorial for this gorgeous little booklet yesterday by accident on CappuccinoandArtJornal while blog hopping and had to try it at once :-)
It's quick and cute and it has I think 6 little pockets :-)
I tied it together with some gorgeous thread I got from my wonderful and adorable blogfriend Anne- thanks again for all these little treasures ♥
This, too, I'm entering into Carolyn Dube's Colorful Gelli Print Party :-)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day all of you - it's raining cats and dogs at the moment over here ... got quite soaked on my bike this morning on my way.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Monday, June 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Suzanne, your little book is stunning, your gelli plate backgrounds always impress and these are no exception! You really are very clever at making these books (I so love the one you made for me). Will check out your link. A gorgeous creation. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteI like your litlle book!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne...your little mini book is so cute. I recently bought a gelli plate but it's still in the packaging! Argh...I need to get it out and play with it! :) Your book is darling. I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. <3 Candy
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteA nice and creative try out Suzanne...it looks great!
ReplyDeletekind regards, Alie :-)
Das sieht toll aus, liebe Suzanne! Du machst so super Sachen mit Deiner Gelli Plate!
ReplyDeleteWow this little booklet looks great!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes karin
So cool! You're really going for it with the Gelli plate! I so need to play more with mine! But I need to build up some courage and try again. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Hugs, Sandra
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteoh I think I need to check out this tutorial- absolutely adorable little book- thanks for sharing it! :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous - your gelli plate work is wonderful and I adore this little book. You have really got me thinking now of trying this gelli printing :-) I have found a recipe for making my own so I might give this a try :-)
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xx
Great idea to use gelli prints with this booklet and to see that it can be made from other sizes of paper/card. Hugs, Jenny x
ReplyDeleteLovely Gellie prints so glad you could use them in this interesting manner.zeffy40
ReplyDeleteI am so going to have to check this tutorial out, this is such a delightful little mini book and I love the way you have tied to together and your cute little charms. I have heaps of Gelli Prints to use up so thanks for sharing this with us and have a great week! Danie #25
ReplyDeleteHello. Well Im Roberta aka Bert #122. And Im new and very slow at this. I seem to get lost in all the goodies in every one sites.. just wanted to say thank you for sharing and letting me peak. Have a lovely day. Bert
ReplyDeleteoh and I have the same women on my blog. I just love them :-)