Saturday, June 8, 2013

a small TAGbooklet with envelopes made from gelli prints

I made a little TAG book with some of the envelopes I made from my gelli plate prints.
At the moment there are mainly TAG backgrounds in it and I decorated the envelope pockets almost solely with stampotique stamps.





This is my entry for the stampotique designers challengeSDC#103 'create from an envelope'. If you'd like to learn about the details please have a look at their blog.

And I'm also entering it into Carolyn Dube's awesome gelli print party.


these are the prepared backgrounds on black TAGs:

I got a small number of interference colors yesterday and wanted to try them. The extraordinarily nice saleswoman gave me a little pot of golden interference blue as a gift ... I've been amazed how it looks on black together with some iridescent colors from pebeo:
Thanks so much for stopping by and a great Sunday to all of you!

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

17 comments:

  1. Awesome tagbook!!! Very cool! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, your tags and tag book are superb. I really love the one that says 'mostly I just sit around all day and look fabulous' - that one is brilliant. Love your Stampotique stamps. The interference colours look absolutely stunning. Hope you are having a good weekend. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely prints Suzanne, the tag books and tags look very creative!

    have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those tags and tag pockets Suzanne. I now have a gelli plate and after doing a class with Mr Skinner, I'm totally hooked!!
    The black tags are stunning! I wondered when I just looked at the pictures how you'd done them but on reading your post it all made sense. Who would have thought you could achieve such wonderful results just by using some different paints?? Well, you, obviously but I'm really impressed and some of those are on my wishlist now. . . . .
    Hope you are well and finding some time for yourself this weekend.
    Hugs, Juliaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gelli fun here! The combination of the prints and the images is pure fun! Thrilled you shared this with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful creations, i love the black tags!!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful collection! Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Suzanne these are amazing, I love your Gelli print backgrounds and they go so well with the Stampotique images. Those interference colours look beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampotique DC. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Suzanne, you've put so much love and work into it. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the work with your gelli plate and all of the envelopes! This is just stunning and I'm so glad you played along with Stampotique this week!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are super! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag book and the variety of colors you have used on it. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a creative project! Love the envelopes created from all that Gelli Plate fun! And, I just mentioned to Coby that tags are better than cards because they don't often get tossed! In your case, the recipients will keep the envelopes, too! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WoWza - this blows my mind - just fabulous :-) You are such an inspiration :-))
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh ahhh Wow, I can not stop looking at your creations. Nicely- done. Thank you for sharing your creations with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
    xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic project! Love all tags. Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Magda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)