including at least one real stamp = a TAG for DragonsDream Tag It On challenge #139:
I have to confess I had a very hard time using pink. Therefore it was absolutely inevitable to make tons of other gelli prints as a sideline to keep my eyes halfway sound ;oD
So the background is a gelli print, stamps are by acapella stamped on a paper coloured with distress stains spun sugar and sprinkled with a little glimmer mist pearl. The flower is die cut from denim with the T.H. tattered floral die.
-------
HG ist wieder ein Gelli Plate Druck. Die Gesichter sind von Acapella auf einem HG aus Distress Stain spun sugar und ein paar kleinen Spritzern Glimmermist pearl, die Blume ist aus einem Rest Jeansstoff ausgestanzt.
Thanks a lot for having a look.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a fabulous background Suzanne and complimented so well with the pictures of those beautiful ladies - I think I am in pink mode at the moment because I love that pink! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tag Suzanne...the pink background is gorgeous, the ladies look good on it!
ReplyDeleteKind regards, Alie :-)
Gorgeous tag, Love the pink!! the images are Beautiful... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... May x x x
ReplyDeleteMal was ganz anderes und eine völlig neue Erfahrung, in Pink zu arbeiten. Ich meine, es ist super geworden.
ReplyDeleteWünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende
Fabulous tag, love the color!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Groetjes karin x
What a great tag, beautiful background!!
ReplyDeleteSuper sieht das aus.
ReplyDeleteMir gefällt sehr, was ich sehe :-)
Eine interessante Szene, mit den drei Charakter-Köpfen der Ladies.
Liebe Grüße von Sophie
Die Herausforderung ist dir super gelungen, klasse Tag. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Dragons Dream TIO.
ReplyDeleteDas ist ein tolles Tag zu dem Thema geworden!
ReplyDeleteLG Dagmar
Great tag well done with the pink lol. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x
ReplyDeleteSome colours are just hard, yes?! I love your pink tag, and the faces are great. Thanks for sharing at TIO
ReplyDeleteWonderful background. It kind of doesn't look pink somehow, if you know what I mean!
ReplyDelete