Friday, April 19, 2013

just a quick TAG ...

to share today that I made among some other projects.
The background (clean off TAG from gelli prints - what else LOL) lay around for a while. I used one of the Andy Skinner stencils along with my new art anthology paint, outlined it with black acrylic paint and added the sentiment by Dyan Reaveley. You can hardly recognize it - in the bottom left there's a heat embossed broom (paper artsy/hot picks). Et voilà.

---------------------------
 Ein Gelli Plate-Reinigungs-HG, der eine Weile rumlag. Ich habe eine Schablone von Andy Skinner benutzt mit einer neuen Farbe von Art Anthology. Links unten ist ein embosster Besen, der Spruch ist von Dyan Reaveley.

Thanks for having a peek.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

3 comments:

  1. beautifil tag, love the stencil you used!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be one of Dyan's best ever sayings - I love it and I love your tag - more great Gelli plate work Suzanne and love what you did with the stencil. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)