Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy retirement!

I've been asked for another card, this time for a man who will retire soon. It should have a chair on it.
Well, this is the only chair I own :-)  There's deliberately no sentiment on it.


Again I used a gelli plate background - surprise, surprise :-D - because I messed a few ones up for lack of time. The chair is by stamper's best and the watch is by paper artsy (the paper I stamped the watch on is another piece of a gelli plate print and it's some gold on it actually).

Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous background Suzanne and the chair and watch are so perfect for someone retiring. I am sure the recipient will love it! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuautiful card, the background is gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background on this card Suzanne. I think the chair is a great idea. I'm sure it will be loved! I have sent an email today - THANK YOU AGAIN!!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)