Saturday, March 23, 2013

another birthday - dylusions

... and stencils as well as stamps by de stempelwinkel and Tim Holtz:

Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

8 comments:

  1. great minds, I have just used dylusions and that sentiment for tomorrows anything but a card ;)
    love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine grandiose Karte ist das geworden, Suzanne.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, this is a gorgeous creation, beautiful vibrant colours and the lady stamp is wonderful. Love the addition of the butterfly and that sentiment too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is really gorgeous, love the bright colors and the silhouette. Great quote too!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background you've created is stunning Suzanne. The colours I really, really love. They're just what I need to brighten up what has been a miserable day weatherwise! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll catch up with you soon.
    Hugs, Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this! Bright colours are not something I usually use, but seeing something as inspirational as this makes me think perhaps I should try more often! I love the sunburst effect...just so beautiful and the bright vivid colours are just perfect. The sentiment is beautiful...I could go on and on and on....Much love from Laura xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww....gorgeous colours Suzanne and a great scenery...full of joy!!! Love it

    have a nice Sunday, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wundervoll, sehr schoen. Fab vibrant colours. Liebe gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)