Here is my version:
The background was made with the 'alcohol ink floating' background technique Andy Skinner shows in this video. Then I stamped the grass (T.H.) three times with various ink intensity. The boy (adhered with 3 D dots), the birds and the branches are by Art Jorney, the butterfly is a die by T.H., cut from a gelli plate print, stamped over with a script stamp (also T.H.). The hope script stamp is by lost coast design.
Lets hope for spring to arrive ;o)
Oh, the little car (T.H. again) arrived just in time today for the boy to play with ...
---------
Hintergrund: 'alcohol ink floating' Technik. Verschiedene Stempel, der Junge von Art Journey ist mit Abstandsklebern aufgeklebt. Der Schmetterling ist ausgestanzt aus einem weiteren Gelli-Plate-Druck.
Thanks for having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx




You do that alcohol technique so well Suzanne, I have tried it many times but have given up on this challenge as I cannot get it to look right - I know I should keep trying...... Love your card, the over stamping looks wonderful and the butterfly is beautiful. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteLove the background it's a fab technique especially if you don't have any glossy card
ReplyDeleteSuper card :)
Von ☺
Gorgeous entry for the challenge :)
ReplyDeleteWow, die Karte sieht wahnsinnig toll aus. Ist ja auch eine schöne Technik.
ReplyDeleteIch wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende
fabulous card, love the background its gorgeous! have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteDas sieht fantastisch aus, liebe Suzanne! Wunderschön gestaltet.
ReplyDeleteIch wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
A new technique to learn!! I haven't seen that video of Andy's yet - thanks for that Suzanne. A beautiful piece with the images collaged together perfectly.
ReplyDeleteJuliaxx
What a lovely card you have made. Love the various stamps you have used and how you have utilised them to build up this picture.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Artful Times.
Hugs, Neet (who is off to look at that technique from your link) xx
Brilliant card love the AI background and your stamping is fab. Hugs Sandra X
ReplyDeleteGorgeous artwork...Gill x
ReplyDelete