Thursday, January 10, 2013

while dragons dream - TIO #133


Firstly a very warm welcome to my new followers. I'm so happy and honored that you're accompanying me :-) thanks a very lot.


Over at Dragonsdream - Tag it On Helen invites us to dream along with the Dragon at the challenge #133 'While Dragons Dream'.
This time the ingredients of the recipe are: a mythical creature, a night sky and a clear moon. Last but not least, as always, at least one real stamp.
Well, this is as obvious as challenging :-)

But I've been lucky and the stamps that came to my mind fit together, so this is my TAG with - voila - a centaur. Definitely a mythical creature - and perhaps worth a dream :-D

stamps used:
horse: katzelkraft, man: stampinback, gate: de stempelwinkel, moon: cherry pie, definition dream: indigo blu, tree: paper artsy hot picks.
The background is made with the 'wrinkle free distress technique' using distress stains chipped sapphire and brushed pewter.

Thanks for having a look,
hugs, Suzanne xxx

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag, I adore the image, the background has some amazing stamping.. Fabulous colours... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great tag, love the combi of the horse and the man Suzanne!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, this is a gorgeous tag, love how you created the centaur, he is definitely worth a dream...or two...loving the beautiful background with the lovely clear moon. Very, very lovely. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That centauer is awedome. Very beautiful tag

    Thanks for sharing at tio

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a find your centaur was! Your tag is gorgeous. I realised I had a dragon stamp after I finished my DT piece!! Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Tag!
    You must think i'm crazy to give you so manny comments on one day (sorry) . I didn't visit your blog for a while and i thought i only give comment to the ones i like most, but i love them all :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolut genial, dein Zentauer ist der Hit, auf die Idee muss frau erstmal kommen - ich bin begeistert. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really great tag and wonderul background thanks for dreaming with us at dragons dream TIO trace x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, I love the colours and your moody centaur, it's perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Dragons Dream TIO xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant tag.I love that centaur!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag and what a perfect image for this challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragosn Dream. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a wunderful idea.

    Biggi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)