The backgrounds are made with Adirondack Alcohol Inks and I colored the images in with sharpie pens. Finally I covered them with a layer of glossy accents.
Anyway. So these are my first ever domino magnets:
on the left a Tim Holtz stamp, on the right the free stamp from the craft stamper magazine, sponsored by darkroomdoor.
Next is a TAG made with one of my Gelli Plate backgrounds.
I cut the bird and the cage from another piece of gelli printed paper with a Tim Holtz/sizzix die (caged bird), applied some mica copper, brown acrylic paint, inka gold and embossing powder vintage photo.
The sentiment reads:
"Freedom is a very powerful thing. Just ask the caged bird. You can hear it in the song she sings."
This was the original paper:
I'm entering these two 'projects' into the Anything but a card challenge #10 where they want to see things with wings.
Finally I made a card with another Gelli Plate background:
Stamps and sentiment: Tim Holtz. I swiped some distress stains antique linen and spun sugar over the lace and then sprinkled a bit of frantage embossing enamel aged ivory onto it.
The background before:
Because it's very hard to have the plate and colors out and make only two or three prints LOL here are some more impressions ...
I'm entering the card into Carolyn Dube's Gelli Print Party

If you want to see more of the Gelli Plate and what awesome things people create with it hop over to her blog and see many, many gorgeous examples people entered there.
And of course and above all Carolyn does stunning stuff and tutorials herself!
Thanks for looking,
hugs, Suzanne xxx





Wow, Suzanne, Du auch mit Gelly-Backgrounds, ganz große Klasse, ich fange damit auch noch an, diese HGs sind echt super.
ReplyDeleteDeine neuesten Werke gefallen mir sehr gut. Die Dominos sind entzücken.
brilliant stuff Suzane, I love the dominoes, they are on my to do list at some point soon, what did you use to colour them? I have been using that tim stamp this evening as well ( you can see it on sunday ;))
ReplyDeletelooks like you are having great fun with the jelly plate as well, Im yet to start playing with mine but want to this week, love what you are coming out with.
PS thanks for joining us at Anything but a card ;)
ReplyDeletealles ist wunderbar gelungen...die Farben sind schön harmonisch ... und die Magnete gefallen mir auch irre gut! super!
ReplyDeletedie Platte ist bei Dir bestens aufgehoben!
beautiful projects, love the backgrounds you made with the jelly plate and the domino magnets are gorgeous! Greetings Karin
ReplyDeleteWunderbar was du alles gewerkelt hast!
ReplyDeleteOh Suzanne, I can see that I need a Gelli plate now! Your backgrounds are all so beautiful! I really love the domino magnets, not seen those before and the tag and 'face' piece are really lovely too.... Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeletereally great prints. tfs
ReplyDeleteAll of your projects are wonderful. I love your patterns and colors in your gelli prints. Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful! She must love her domino magnets! Your Gelli prints rock- know what you mean about just can't make a few! So glad you joined the party!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, the domino magnets, very cool. I adore the bird label... now i know for sure... i must have a belly plate too!
ReplyDeleteGreetings Linda x
Fab magnets :)
ReplyDeleteI love these magnets, Suzanne. Great technique. The gelli pad technique is great... beautiful, unique backgrounds. Cheers, Di
ReplyDeleteYour domino magnets are wonderful and the colors are so beautiful! I've yet to try these! The tag is amazing too. Such a wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing both of these with us at Anything But a Card!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to only make 20-30 prints. Can't stop once I get started! Lol!
ReplyDelete;-> Felicia
The Journal Junkie
Blog: http://feliciathejournaljunkie.blogspot.com/