Saturday, January 5, 2013

TAG - was supposed to be my entry for Artful Times ...

... but I got a visitor that day (don't know why I'm always doing things at the last moment ...) which I hardly could throw out LOL and so I didn't make it in time :-(


The wonderful and adorable Ladies over at the artful times challenge asked for blue, a female image, sparkle and a ribbon.
I adhered several masking tapes, torn dictionary pages and some muslin on a TAG and swiped it through some DI salty ocean and brushed pewter (which I sprinkled with glimmer mist pearl - sadly it isn't recognisable on the pic - and spritzed with water) on my craft mat. The girl (zettiology) was stamped seperately and colored with DI. Then I cut out a sentiment (Tim Holtz stamp) and adhered everything onto the TAG.


Those other two, much simpler TAGs developped along the way, there was plenty of ink on my craft sheet ... LOL and we don't want to waste anything, do we? ;o)


(stamps: zettiology, Dina Wakley, Acapella, Tim Holtz, cherry pie. All the main images are black embossed.)

I'll take pics of the last two later again, when there's hopefully some daylight out there ...

Thanks for having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, I adore that first tag, you have created so much lovely texture on it and the blues are just gorgeous. The other tags are beautiful too and I love that Dina Wakley lady stamp - you do have some wonderful stamps! The backgrounds on the other two are fabulous too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wundervolle Tags hast Du gemacht. Das erste ist der Oberhammer.

    Schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags Suzanne with nice texts, great backgrounds and the stamps fit so well on each tag!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wundervolle Tags Suzanne .. ich hab mich in das dritte verliebt! superschön!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boah Suzanne, die Tag sind ja wohl großartig, eins schöner als das andere, klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klasse sind sie alle 3, das erste ist mein Favorit!
    lg Uli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, i also love the top one! Thats really great, the bleu's and the texture and how you colored in the girl... perfect! The last one is also very beautiful. Great background and i love that Dina Wakley stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)