Sunday, January 27, 2013

it's a girl ... no, two girls :-)

just a quick little card for a neighbour who gave birth to twin girls ...

Afterwards I decided it would look a bit better if I stamped the little socks again, cut them out and adhered them over the stamped ones with 3d dots. Can't take a picture cause I don't have it any more.
(the images on the background are stamped with DI aged mahagony and victorian velvet, the bear with staz on timber brown. all stamps by darkroomdoor.)

Hoping to be able to do some more crafting this week ...

Thanks so much for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous baby card for your new female neighbours Suzanne!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, your card is beautiful, I really love the bear stamp and the background looks wonderful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wundervolle Karte Suzanne, dieses Set ist zu schön.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card I'm sure your neighbour will love it. Love the use of colour. Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)