Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fun with ATC Challenge #79 - Third Birthday/celebration --- and a surprise for you


This time we're celebrating the third birthday of the Fun with ATCs challenge blog with a blog hop and as a surprise and a 'thank you' for all of you participants we have - thanks to the generosity of the sponsors - some great prizes to win for those who enter an ATC and comment on all of the blogs of the DT members :-)
The winners will be drawn randomly.


If you're here and visiting me you probably started hopping on the main page of the challenge

Fun with ATCs Challenge
via
Irit
and
Claudia

and are now coming from Mark

So here is my ATC


A scrap of another Gelli Plate background.
I adhered some masking tape on a piece of cardstock to color it with/on the plate. After pulling it off I decided to use a scrap of the cardstock as a background for my ATC, swiped some DI onto it and stamped the Tim Holtz circles with distress ink, too. Afterwards I added some pieces of the so colored masking tape.
Other stamps are by inkadinkado.

So now please take the time and visit my fellow DT members' blogs to have a look at their gorgeous and stunning ATCs:

Uta
Alison
Caro

and last but not least please have a thorough look around the pages of our generous sponsors who will provide some of their stunning stuff for you to win - there's plenty of great stuff to discover:

Tando Creative

Visible Image

and

100 Proof Press 

Edit:
I ordered a few stamps by 100 proof press at the beginning of January and I've had the most positive experience with them; they have an excellent customer service and are very generous. Great shop! And great stamps of course. Can't wait to use them.
I think the next order won't have to wait that long :-)



Now have loads of fun with the challenge and good luck to all of you!

Suzanne x

27 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Suzanne! Love the silhouetted dancer against your amazing background - you rocked this party!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wundervoll, die Farben und alles. Viele Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Suzanne. I alive the way you layer up your stamped images and the use of your colours. Great ATC x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC, the more I see monoprinting the more I want to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great celebrating ATC! Love the movement you created on this piece?

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful ATC, it looks very flower power like,haha. Greetings Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful ATC Suzanne, I just love your background and the silhouette is gorgeous - a very party mood inducing ATC! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's fabulous Suzanne. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voll cool geworden es gefällt mir sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks wonderful!I love your background and the colours !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing ATC! I really love it! From Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh another gelli plate background! I've ordered one of these this week and can't wait to have a play. :)

    Love your vibrant, funky ATC.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok now the gelli plate is going on my must get list! Love this...the colors are gorgeous as is the design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The ATC look very amazing! ........ so wonderful!
    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  15. your atc is so fun and makes me want to party.

    here is mine
    http://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2013/01/celebrate-fun-with-atcs-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow great ATC, i love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Toll, was du mit der Gelli-Platte anstellst, Suzanne! Der Hintergrund ist fantastisch und passt so perfekt zum genial gewählten Bild! Eins der schönsten ATCs, die ich je gesehen hab!

    LG,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've just hopped over on the Fun with ATCs blog hop and this is the second time I've heard about gelli plates!I love this ATC especially the background.(and I'm really going to have to look at these gelli plates!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunning ATC, using a gelli plate. I think I will have to get one. Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Man, da bekommt man ja echt Partylaune! tolles schwungvolles ATC.
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I'm going to have to research that technique. It really looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It seems gelli plates are very popular and not surprising with such lovely effects. Your young lady looks like she is having an excellent party

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)