my last blogpost for this year.
The last quarter of 2012 has mostly been a bad and lousy one for me, ups and downs, more of the latter. I'm only too glad when this year finally comes to an end. Sadly I can't tell you nicer things.
But still of course I'm optimistic that all things will get much better very soon :-)
I hope you're all very well (again) and well prepared for the final spurt ...
I want to say a huge THANK YOU to all my dear blogfriends, visitors, and those who posted such very nice and frequent comments on my blog.
Thank you for another year of great inspiration, contacts and concern.
Thank you for lots and lots of great challenges and many chances to learn and experiment with new things.
Thank you for just being out there ...
Now this is nearly all I got around to do for Christmas
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas/'Creepmas' :-), a few wonderful days with whomever you want to spend time and many other sincerest and best wishes for a wonderful, healthy, peaceful ... crafty 2013!
See you soon ...
Big hugs, Suzanne xxx
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Beautiful cards Suzanne - I love them both. I'm sorry I haven't been round much. I've been ill off and on for about three weeks so haven't done a great deal. I was not as ill as you so I'm really hoping that next year is a better one for you. I'm sorry to that I haven't emailed either. I've just been doing the bare minimum. I promise to be a better friend in 2013! My last post is tomorrow so it's all ready to go, I just have to press the button. Have as good a Christmas as you can and I'm hoping that your health will be much improved next year.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family.
Big hugs to you,
Juliaxxx
Hi Suzanne, I too, hope that next year is a brighter and better one for you! It has been a pleasure to follow you and see your beautiful creations (including the two above) and I look forward to more next year. Take care, be well and have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeletei wish you a happy christmas with your family and a healthy and creative 2013! Greetings karin
ReplyDeleteLovely tags, and wishing you Frohes Weinachten und alles gute im Neuem Jahr Gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tags Suzanne, Sorry the end of this year has been poo. Im sure next year will get easier and better. Happy Xmas, Ill catch up with you soon. Mark
ReplyDeleteHallo Suzanne, meist muss es erst schlechter werden, damit es besser wird.
ReplyDeleteIch wünsche Dir ein schönes und friedliches Weihnachtsfest und ein glückliches neues Jahr.
Sorry to hear the last months has been bad for you.
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your loved ones the best of everything.
Warm greetings, Linda.
I pray things get better for you and make you stronger. Merry Christmas to you!!!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne.... ich hoffe sehr, dass die letzten Tage des Jahres für dich schön und ruhig ausklingen , dir ein paar Tage Ruhe und Besinnlichkeit bescheren werden und du Kraft und Gesundheit für das Neue Jahr tanken kannst.
ReplyDeleteIch freue mich ganz ganz ganz doll über deine Karte und weiß es zu schätzen!!
*knuddel*