Tuesday, January 1, 2013

something new ... for FwATCs challenge #78

hey folks ...

I hope all of you had a great and phantastic start into this new year!

Another fortnight rushed by and it's time for a new challenge over at Fun with ATCs.

I suppose(/hope :-)) many of you got some nice new toys for Christmas - and now's the time to show them off.
This time our challenge is 'use something new'. Either a new stamp, a new technique, new products ... whatever. And please tell us what's new on your ATC.

This is my ATC:



I got myself a small Gelli Plate for Christmas - and immediately decided that I *need* the bigger one LOL

So please hop over to FwATCs to have a look at the fabulous ATCs of the design team members and to play along with us, show us your new playthings/makes.

Suzanne xx

10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous ATC Suzanne, I really, really love the background. I have heard a lot about the Gelli plate, need to think about it more now! Hope you too had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all the very best for 2013. Happy New Year!! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frohes Neues Jahr zu dir.....Love your ATC, have heard about the Gelli plates not sure how you use. Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATC is brilliant!!!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy 2013! And your ATC looks great! Greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool is that, I got one of the jelly plates as well but not used it yet, I can not wait to give it a go though. the ATC looks brilliant.
    hope 2013 is good to you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great start of 2013 Suzanne! A lovely creative background and the stamp of the ladies is so nice...great card!

    And of course, the best wishes for 2013!

    Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is gorgeous, Suzanne! I still haven't quite worked out what a Gelli plate is, but every time I see some work using one, it looks amazing! Great image too... Happy New Year to you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total schön liebe Suzanne!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hallo Suzanne,
    It´s a gorgeous ATC card.

    Greetings Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a cool gelli plate background. I think i must have one too :-)
    Great atc suzanne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)