Again a new challenge over at Fun with ATCs, this time it's embossing: either dry embossing or with embossing powders.
These are my ATCs:
For this one I used the 'rusted enamel' technique for the background with distress stains rusty hinge and walnut stain. Could have turned out a bit 'rustier', but it's okay. Then I ran it through my Big Shot with a clock embossing folder.
stamp: octopode factory.
With this one I only embossed the mushroom with vintage photo embossing powder. I just love how rough this comes out when heated. I think it's supposed to be a fly amanita but I tried to make it look like a death cap. I filled the small bottle with dried pieces of it, who knows on whom I'll get the chance to use it ... *harhar*
stamps are from artistic outpost (apothecary) and oxford impressions (dr. coffin's apothecary).
We're looking forward to seeing many of your wonderful creations and we'd be more than happy if you'd pop over and show us your little artworks with embossing.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Both looking good, well done Francesca
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, the embossing on the first ATC is absolutely amazing, love the great colour and texture. Great image too. It does look like a death cap in the second and love the subtle colours on that one - the bottle is a great addition too. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteway cool suzanne, I love the octopode bunny, the bg embossing really does look like an old chipped enamel tile and i had been wondering how powder embossed card would work going through an embossing folder, You have answered my question, I will be giving it ago at some point.
ReplyDeleteThe mushroom has come out really well, great little scene.
Fabulous ATCs, Suzanne! I love the orange Octopode one - wonderful background... but that mushroom one has really stolen my heart - I love the vintage look, and that textured embossing on the mushroom itself... gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
Sie sind beide so unterschiedlich und beide echt toll Suzanne.
ReplyDelete