Saturday, November 24, 2012

- untitled - (two cards)

no comment ...



A friend of daughter 2 and his family moved house - and into the one next to ours.
They'll get this card:
Thanks for having a look and have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

10 comments:

  1. Beide Karten sehen super aus, Suzanne.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your style Suzanne, the Christmas card is such fun and the moving house one is so well thought out. Both wonderful, as ever. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the quirkiness of these two Suzanne. Bet your new neighbours won't get anything as imaginative from anyone else. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hach Suzanne, die sind beide superschön, wobei ich natürlich trotzdem einen Favoriten habe ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 'What The Heck'! I still haven't found a use for my lovely little characters you sent but I will. Love the red embossed background.
    The card to welcome your new neighbours is my favourite. The rusty keys and padlock are a great idea and I love the stamped images.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs to you,
    Juliaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zwei tolle Kärtchen, liebe Suzanne! Klasse gewerkelt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both brilliant; what the heck made me smile and the second is completely perfect for a new home. Thanks for your lovely commment on my blog. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks wonderful! Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So unterschiedliche Karten und beide fantastisch liebe Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)