Over at 'Fun with ATCs' we want to see faces for the next fortnight.
I made a quite simple ATC.
The background is sprayed with dylusion sprays, the leaves are stamped with stamps by Dyan Reaveley and colored in with distress stains peeled paint and forest moss. Among the stamps I scattered some faces here and there, which I stamped on a scrap of design paper with a stampotique stamp and then cut out.
On the house (zettiology), too, are two faces. I outlined some of the images with a black pen.
The mushroom stamp is by hampton art, I covered the caps of the mushrooms with glossy accents.
I made another, rather 'dull' one, but I think the stamp image itself is very impressive. So I'm going to share it with you anyway :-)
We'd be happy if you'd join us with our challenge over at 'Fun with ATCs' at some point over the next two weeks.
Thanks for looking.
Suzanne
witches
2 hours ago




I love those green colours and the quirkyness of the atc. the stamp on the second one is beautiful. great colours.
ReplyDeletehow are things with the new pooch?
Oops Suzanne lol, blond moment, Its Caro with the new pooch, dang the old brain
Deletegefallen mir beide super gut! Beim ersten finde ich den Kontrast der Farben sehr geglückt und beim unteren find ich die kleine Ecke so speziell...
ReplyDeletetolle Teile!
Das grüne ATC ist total klasse!!
ReplyDeleteCompletely love the green ATC - the zing of the red mushrooms amongst the skull-like faces is fabulous! But I'm also a great lover of the beautiful face from the Classics set, so that one pleases me greatly too...
ReplyDeleteAlison x
The first ATC is gorgeous Suzanne, I love the vibrant colours in Dyan's collection and those Stampotique faces are superb against that lush background. I don't think the second one is dull at all, the face is absolutely gorgeous. I have just done a face ATC but put it on a large tag so cannot join in with that one! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteBoth ATCs are fabulous, Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteIch finde auch beide sehr gelungen, jedes auf seine Art. Das mit der Ecke gibt dem unteren ATC was spezielles.
ReplyDeleteLG
Renate
gorgeous ATC's! love the colors on the first one and the face on the second one is beautiful, i love that kind of stamps!
ReplyDeleteich mag auch beide ATCs! Das erste ist etwas "verrückt" und farbenfroh und das zweite ist ein richtig schönes Gesicht!
ReplyDeleteFirstly, there's nothing simple about your first ATC and secondly, there's nothing dull about the second one!!! Consider yourself told off! I love the colours and the little face in the first ATC. I think with the beautiful image in the second one, it needs very little else. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you,
Juliaxx
I love both your ATC s; The first one is wonderful. However the second one is beautiful too. Vee xx
ReplyDeleteps I would love to see a larger image of your sidebar photograph with the "hear no, see no, speak no" images. Is it in a blog post?.
ReplyDeleteVee xx