this is a TAG for the DragonsDream TIO challenge #127: I can resist anything but temptation
The recipe by Sue: use a resist technique, the colour red and a temptation.
I chose another quote by Oscar Wilde as you can see ...
Ever since I did a seminar paper on Vampires in literature and movies, esp. the Hammer movies at the university so many years ago Vampires have been one of my big interests and always a temptation :-D
no, otherwise I'm quite sane - ask my family ... or rather not, when I come to think of it ...
The background is red, I swiped the TAG with distress stain fired brick. Then I embossed it with black embossing powder. Finally I 'highlighted' an area with distress stain picket fence and toned down another one with DI black soot. So that's the resist.
stamps are by Paper Artsy Hot Pick (coffin), Inkadinkado (the couple), impression obsession (background stamp).
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great colours for this tag with a twist of humour Suzanne...the background is very interesting...
ReplyDeletegreetings, Alie :-)
Fabulous tag... WOW!! Fantastic background.. Brilliant image & detail....love the deep red & stamped image!! Thank you so much for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream.... May x x
ReplyDeleteIch find's schaurig schön Suzanne. Echt toll gemacht!
ReplyDeleteBin hin- und hergerissen, ob Du Fledi noch weiß akzentuieren solltest.
ein wunderschönes Tag!! so richtig schön gruselig und dunkel :)
ReplyDeletewow fabulous tag, the background is gorgeous, love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag I love the background, thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x
ReplyDeleteWow! I love this tag Suzanne!! My daughter likes vampires so I don't think it's strange at all! Your background with the wonderful embossing is a perfect backdrop for your figures. Such a clever idea.
ReplyDeleteJuliaxx
What a fabulous tag Suzanne, I love your background and what a great quote x
ReplyDelete