Thursday, September 13, 2012

I got him, finally ...

wanted this gorgeous monkey for such a long time ...
Now finally he's moved in with me :-D


Stamps: Katzelkraft, Tim Holtz

And a scrap of the same background :-) stamps: see above.

Thanks for having a peek
(((  ))) Suzanne xxx


7 comments:

  1. I love that monkey too but he hasn't joined me. . . . yet!! Love the pear too and I have to admit that some of the new TH stamps are on the top of my list.
    Juliaxxx (green with envy but looking forward to seeing what you make!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Suzanne with playful backgrounds...and I must agree...the monkey is a great stamp!!! :-)

    greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total klasse Deine beiden Teilchen liebe Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow both are gorgeous! love the backgrounds and the stamps are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hach Suzanne, die sind beide superschön, aber der Affe ..... *schmacht*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive got that monkey stamp, isnt he just brilliant. great backgrounds.
    been shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die beide teile sind hammerstark,
    und das beste - sie sind jetzt mir,
    danke Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)