Over at Haunted Design House challenge the monstrous mob asks for anything pumpkin inspired.
This time it's again a humble plain card ... coincidentally daughter 1 wished for some hokkaido pumpkin soup.
Thanks for stopping by
*hugs*
Suzanne xxx
'Not broken, just battered'
I won't comment on blogs with word verification any more. Thanks for your understanding.
great choice of stamps ;)
ReplyDeleteI love what you have done with them,and the back ground is blended brilliantly.
thanks for joinging us at haunted design house
;-) thank you so very much, Mark.
DeleteThat's the only pumpkin stamp I have that is big enough for a card ... sorry for using the same ones ...
Suzanne xx
you use such wonderful stamps and the ones on this are no exception - I wish I had so many gorgeous ones! I probably wouldn't be able to what you do with them but I would enjoy playing!
ReplyDeleteGreat colours too.
Juliaxx
Klasse, was für eine tolles ATC.
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS - I love the Pumpkin stamp. The background you made is awesome too. Fantastic project and looks great with the soup :-D
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us at Haunted Design House this week :-) xx
Ooh love pumpkin soup although butternut squash is tastier. Fab card and the soup does look delish hehe. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House xx
ReplyDeleteNothing humble about this card......it's FAB! great pumpkin stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)
ReplyDeleteMmmmm...pumpkin soup. Yumm! Fabulous gourd inspired card and soup! Thank you for joining in on the fun this week at HDH!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a tempting bowl you have there, seconded only by that fab card. Love that stamp - going to have to get it now, lol.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this with us at MM @ HDH
Love that stamp and fab background and your soup looks luscious! xxD
ReplyDelete