Friday, September 14, 2012

farewell cards ...

for a couple that worked in our local ice cream parlour for many years.
Those humble cards do them by no means any justice ... but I wanted to give them a personal gift.
Wherever they'll go ... I hope they'll remember the coffee-crowd from time to time ...
*fightsbacktears*

for her

Stamps: Dina Wakley, Tim Holtz, de Stempelwinkel

for him

Stamps: Hero Arts, Art Journey, Indigo Blu, Tim Holtz, Inkadinkado, Katzelkraft.

I'm going to miss them dearly ...

Thanks for having a peek
Suzanne xxx


5 comments:

  1. What a great cards Suzanne! How nice of you to make such special cards for the couple that is leaving...very toughtful!

    have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are very happy with the cards, they are gorgeous! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Suzanne - beautiful colours and such appropriate images. I'm sure the people leaving will treasure them.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hach, die sind beide wieder zum anschmachten schön.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Suzanne! I bet they don't forget you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)