I hate those 'Tildas' and it should have turned out much more gory, sadly it didn't. But it can only get better, can't it? LOL
I'm humbly entering it into the Haunted Design House Challenge #141 'Butchered Blueprint' ...
I didn't dare drawing a mouth yet because my fingers are trembling today, don't know why, but I DO know I hate it.Haha, I think it could have been a caffeine overdose.
Thanks for stopping by
Suzanne x




Hm, very interesting! I can read the sentiment; 'when words escape the flower speaks'. But i also don't know what the rose says... it can't be sweet with the bloody heart and the skulls in the background... Maybe it says; 'you destroyed my heart with your poisoned love' Lolll
ReplyDeleteThat's the beauty of Art, everybody sees something different, i think.
I know it is a strange piece of art, but I like it, but why do I like it. Who knows! Very lateral.
ReplyDeleteFrancesca xxxx
i like the contrast, the cute girlie stamp with the skulls!
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS - Love the contrast between the cutesy image and the barbed wire and staples. thought provoking creation. Thank you for joining us at Haunted Design House. :-)
ReplyDeleteI kinda like that Tilda has taken on a slightly more macabre look here, more fitting I think, depicting her in among the less obvious embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at MM @HDH this week
ReplyDeleteI love the rose piercing the heart - it works really well with the creepier version of Tilda. Great job!
ReplyDeletenicely done, I love the sentiment, Im a gardener so think that is pretty cool. the back ground and the skull stamp/paper? is fab. good to see you got something done in time ;)
ReplyDeletemark
Fabulous use of our sketch! I think all Tilda's should be pinned into specimen boxes as it is, so this is perfect!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at HDH this week!
Looks brill to me. Hope your fingers stop trembling soon. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Haunted Design House xx
ReplyDeleteLove how you have used that Tilda. Hope the hands settle down.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Neet x
Thank you so much, Neet. I think it was just too much coffee .-)
Delete