Monday, July 16, 2012

masculine birthday card

for a coworker again. Don't know yet which one it's going to be ...


stamps: chocolate baroque, artistic outpost, oxford impressions, katzelkraft.

Thanks for stopping by
Suzanne xx

7 comments:

  1. I love these, fabulous backgrounds with the use of the masks, and a great choice of stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find men's card difficult, i have 4 family ones to do, Love your colour scheme, may pinch a couple of your ideas. Francesca XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Francesca, feel free to do so :-)
      Thanks.

      Delete
  3. they are both perfect, but i prefer the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beide Karten sind der absolute Oberhammer, Suzanne. Ich bin hellauf begeistert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beide sind wunderbare Männerkarten und werden bestimt sehr gut ankommen. Meinem Mann gefallen sie:-)
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzanne. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Your work is wonderful so I have become your latest follower too! The embossing folder you asked about is by Tim Holtz and the details can be found here:

    http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/product.php/27569/tim-holtz-texture-fades-embossing-folders-diamond-plate-riveted-metal

    Hope that is useful. I will return again to look at your work. I note that you have some beautiful Pre-Raphaelite images on your blog design - I so love this art movement!!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)