This was meant for the weekly challenge over at the 'Haunted Design House' (Eerie Elegance this time).
But I'm convinced it didn't want to be shown there ... it's cursed somehow.
When I was about to try the 'faux porcelaine' technique on the black rose* I poured some literally burning hot utee over my shirt and by reflexively trying to brush it away with the outer edge of my hand ... well, you can guess, I think.
So I wasn't able to finish it in time and enter it into the challenge, but now that the pain faded and there's only a nice burn blister left I finally finished it this morning.
Only background stamps this time: 'cover a card' by impression obsession and spiderweb by Tim Holtz. Oh and the head of a girlie by stampotique (it looks a bit neckless, but that's just the shadows LOL).
Thanks for stopping by and having a peek.
Suzanne x
* it didn't turn out as intended, anyway. I think it hasn't been completely dry then (I dyed it with distress ink black soot) so it had some tiny bubbles around the edges which I tried to cover and hide with stickles. But that adds to the elegance, doesn't it? :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




wow beautiful tag! and yes i agree, the stickles add a lot of elegance ;)
ReplyDeleteAbsolut stylish die Gutste. Das ist ganz toll gemacht.
ReplyDeleteGreat tag! Nothing wrong with it, very well done! I really love the background, the flower and the skirt of the lady. And the bats... Ahem, i find him so completely beautiful!
ReplyDeletewhat a shame you didnt get done in time, its lovely, great colours ;)
ReplyDeleteand I love stampotique stamps, not got any yet but am looking at getting a few soon, just trying to decide which ones to get lol. hope your hands ok. mark
Love it!
ReplyDelete