Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Thermotasse / thermo-cup

Ich habe diese Idee auf Valeries Blog gesehen und wollte es auch mal ausprobieren.
Allerdings ist es etwas schief gegangen: ich hab zuviel abgeschnitten und manche Stempel sind schief. Ich bekomme es nun auch nicht mehr raus, ohne es kaputt zu machen.
Aber ich werde es sicher noch einmal versuchen.

I saw this idea on Valerie's blog the other day (unfortunately I can't link it directly) and so wanted to try it.
It didn't work out so well, though: I cut off too much on the side and some of the stamped images are a little askew. But now I can't get it out any more without tearing it.
I'm sure I'll try it again.





thanks for stopping by
see you
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. Hachz sind die toll Suzanne!
    Daraus darf man dann aber auch nur schön ekliges Zeugs trinken! *g*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)