An anderer Stelle laufen Aktionen zu "Schmetterling/en".
Langweilig, fand ich; was kann man da schon machen ... aber mein Ehrgeiz war dann tatsächlich geweckt und herausgekommen ist das:
There currently are challenges themed "butterfly" elswhere.
Deadly boring, I thought. But then I felt really challenged ... and now come up with this.
---------------------------------------------
Schon lange habe ich dieses Punktepapier und wusste seither nie, wie ich es verbasteln sollte ... aber jetzt, garniert mit einer stinkigen Fee auf einem Silbertablett, kann ich es getrost verschicken, denke ich :-)
I had this dotted paper for months now and never knew how to use it.
But now, combined with a very angry (swedish *g*) fairy on a silvertray it's save to send it to someone, I think :-)
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Schmetterling und Punkte/Butterfly and Dots
Labels:
Card,
Crafty Individuals,
Stempelwinkel,
Tim Holtz,
Vilda Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thanks for your e-mail. Of course you can add a link to my blog and I add one to yours and I'll add your blog to my google reader too.
ReplyDeletecool!
ReplyDeletedie Karte ist richtig klasse!