Hi and good morning everyone out there ...
... and again a coworker's birthday ;-) I enjoy making those bespoken cards - and somethimes hiding a little something in them that only I know of *eg* - but I'm also glad that there aren't too many colleagues at my workplace. Otherwise it would be too much for me to enjoy, I think. And I'm a person who can't deny such things too easily.
Anyway ... this is my card for Mr. F :-)
The people who know him will get the little hint in there :-D
The background is made with distress paint and spray made from distress reinkers plus stamps by stampendous, de stempelwinkel (letters) and sin city stamps. The archway is by smeared ink and the man is one of the most gorgeous stamps Brett Weldele designed for stampers anonymous.
Thanks so much for visiting today and having a look.
Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




great card, love the monkey on his shoulder!
ReplyDeleteHave a a great weekend!
Groetjes Karin
Coole Karte Suzanne!
ReplyDelete