Hi all ...
Seems 'Summer' is over, doesn't it? Yupp, I'm a bit pessimistic on that one.
My little daughter finished her swimming class today with rain and about 16°C - maybe 17°C. Anyway, this is just a quick post to share some collages I made with gelli plate printed paper and fuzzy cut stamp images. You may have seen the one or other but I wanted to collect all of them in one post.
The stamps I used are by de stempelwinkel, artemio, oxford impressions, hampton art, paper artsy, Brett Weldele/stampers anonymous, and viva las vegas stamps.
I made the bookmarks to leave them behind in a small telephone booth library in the area of our local swimmingpool. I hope they'll find new owners who like them a bit :-D
Thank you ever so much for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
witches
4 hours ago




Beautiful creations!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes karin
Fabulous way to use your gelli prints
ReplyDeleteSheelagh
Obviously my eyes have gone wonky, Suzanne - I read the text on the second one as 'Every angel eats their wings' and was hysterically confused for a moment. Love them all, but I know I'll have a special attachment to that one forever! :D
ReplyDelete