Sunday, August 31, 2014

a birthday card again - allow us to congratulate you

A week ago I've been at a crafty - and chatty - get together and had lots of fun :-D
And I only got one single card done. Good or bad sign? ;-) I take it as a good sign, I definitely enjoyed being there.
I got the chance to use some great Stampotique images and the guy who got the card knows me and my sense of humour quite well. We shared a life changing time - no, nothing relationship-ish, something completely different.
Some of you have already seen it on FB:


To be honest I can't remember how exactly I did the background. I think a bit of gelli print and some tinted modeling paste may have been involved. The collage elements have been stamped on different gelli prints and fuzzy cut, the Stampotique images were fuzzy cut too and colored in with distress ink pads and a waterbrush.

Thanks so very much for stopping by today and have a great Sunday everyone.

Hugs, Suzanne xxxx

2 comments:

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)