Tuesday, July 15, 2014

still alive

and kicking, I am.
I have to sincerely apologize for not being around more frequently - and for not commenting on my favorite- and other blogs.
I'm okay so far, it's 'only' that life is very, very busy and stressful at the moment - once more :-( In addition to that the children have Summer holidays and there are quite some logistics to do and things to organize ... oh well, I don't want to get too private here :-)
I'm going to share some pieces I made inbetween, just cards

a birthday card on commission for an acquaintance, she wants to go to the USA this year and got a voucher for a visit at the EmpireState Building

a birthday card for a coworker, the first double sided card I made for one of them :-)


another birthday card for a collegue

a card for another coworker who left our department
three TAGs - just for fun and with leftovers



and a good bye for one more coworker who left for another employer


So, just you can see I didn't quit crafting, although I didn't do anything for myself ... 
Oh yes, I did - this one:
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and having a look.
Have a great week everyone - 
hugs, Suzanne xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzanne, I have been missing off and on too so I understand your absence but it is lovely to have you back! I love all of your creations, especially the Quentin one, that is so funny, your designs are always so clever! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)