Monday, July 28, 2014

small wooden children's chair

Hi and hello all,
just a quick post of a small chair I 'altered' recently.
It's a set containing two chairs and a table I we have for about 10 years and which I actually planned to give away ...

One of them, half painted ...

and the second one after one coat of DecoArt chalk paint rustic, one of escape, a layer of dark and finally two layers of clear wax.


..oh yes, and some stencilling with red acrylic paint :-)

It's my first slightly 'bigger' piece with DecoArt chalk paint and so far I like it.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week everyone.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

4 comments:

  1. You have made a wonderful job of the chairs Suzanne, I think you should do the table now..... Beautiful work! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very nice alteration Suzanne!
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just delightful, Suzanne - I'd like to be the child that's owned by your chair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)