Wednesday, June 18, 2014

sometimes it pays off to have a closer look .../TAG - de Stempelwinkel

Hi and hello everyone ... I hope you are well, wherever you are.
It's my turn again over at de stempelwinkel designteam blog and this time I made a TAG with my absolutely stunning new stamps. I think they're very versatile, I have a few things in mind for future projects at least :-)
To be honest I completely forgot that it's my turn today because of the madhouse I have at home these days, so I made this quite quickly this morning before I went to work between getting the kids ready for school and kindergarten and having my dose of caffeine.
Please hop over to de stempelwinkel designteam blog and have a look at all the gorgeous arty projects my teamies come up with.

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look. Have a great day.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hard to believe this was knocked up quick. Love all the pops of colour and the stamp set x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht klasse aus Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow its gorgeous!
    groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)