Hi all ..
Second day of the Summer Challenge 2014 run by De Craftorij.
This time I made two cards for the Summer Challenge 2014 by De Craftorij because I couldn't bring my ideas together on one.
I definitely prefer coffee, btw. I don't like tea at all :-)
For the first card I used the crones tea party image for the first time (although I suspect they don't only have tea *hehe*) - I almost had forgotten about it.
background:
the card was misted with water, splodged with distress stain and then I
pressed another card onto it. Splatters of water were added, a bit of
panpastel und some perfect pearls mist. The stamp images are by: Cherry
Pie (full moon, bat, cemetery, tree, sentiment, crones tea party), Oxford Impressions (poppy).
This background is made by spreading acrylic paint over a card with a brayer and a credit card.
bg stamp Tim Holtz and a scribble by Prima Marketing. Woman by hampton arts, hand and hand with handreading signs by de stempelwinkel.
It's great fun so far .-D
Thank you so much for paying a visit to my blog.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Monday, June 2, 2014
Assignment #2: Coffee and/or Tea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No coffee with the ladies on the first card, for me...a great card...the second one made me smile Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteBye bye, Alie
The stamp of the crone's tea party is fabulous and I love the words on the second card - very funny! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteNo pulse yet? I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete